My analysis shows that there may be a $50,000 to $60,000 premium for a 2,000 sq-ft home in the Ponderosa Pines compared to a home that is not in a “piney” area.
Reasons the ZTR blanket estimates do not work well
- Many lots were sold to individual Builders
- No “cookie-cutter” or “ticky-tack” homes here
- Forest settings vary widely across town
- Prescott is hilly and some of the lots are steep
- Some have big views, others do not
- Ages of the homes vary widely — Many around 35 years old
- Many homes have been remodeled or updated
Questions you should ask
- How steep is the lot? – very few nearly level lots
- How many stair steps to get to the main living level?
- How many levels in the home?
- How steep is the driveway and how long is it?
- Does the driveway face north or south?
- Do you want to live in the pines?
It will be a tremendous advantage to you if you have a Buyer’s Agent working on your behalf. Homes in the pines sell through quickly. Don’t miss out!
Complete form below or call us at 928-533-8142.
Please call John at 928-533-8142 or email him at johnmosieraz